Jump to content

Welcome to NYRO - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  alexframe : (20 January 2022 - 03:34 AM)

All ok...

@  alexframe : (19 January 2022 - 10:55 PM)

the map is not available

@  alexframe : (19 January 2022 - 10:55 PM)

When i try to login...

@  GM Yurika : (27 December 2021 - 11:20 PM)

Join nyro discord: https://discord.gg/yxyryt5CMT

@  ensteni : (25 December 2021 - 09:47 AM)

same here, maybe server is maintenance

@  atisworld : (25 December 2021 - 08:30 AM)

Hi, I have the message map is not available, this is normal or it is my pc´s problem?

@  Syazroul : (05 December 2021 - 11:59 PM)

pls fix alexandria card also. Pneuma and Safety wall is cast on target not user.

@  Meaningless : (03 December 2021 - 03:49 PM)

Ok thanks

@  GM Yurika : (03 December 2021 - 03:36 PM)

try to patch

@  Meaningless : (03 December 2021 - 03:19 PM)

@GM Yurika Gepard Shield Error with PID 3760

@  GM Yurika : (29 November 2021 - 11:12 AM)

use autospell

@  Renan "H... : (27 November 2021 - 07:54 PM)

Any tips on how to kill Ozma now?

@  GM Yurika : (19 November 2021 - 02:16 AM)

Join nyro discord: https://discord.gg/Zxe76Qpra4

@  GM Yurika : (27 October 2021 - 06:40 PM)

@mimic300 It just a description bug. ill fix it soon.

@  mimic300 : (23 October 2021 - 10:47 PM)

why does the quest for the old guy is different item descrition than the one i recieve after i did the quest espicially giant lance

@  GM Yurika : (22 October 2021 - 08:31 PM)

I add an update. the server is up

@  mimic300 : (22 October 2021 - 08:11 PM)

server down?

@  GM Yurika : (16 October 2021 - 01:36 PM)

Join nyro discord: https://discord.gg/BHHAxMEfyA

@  Haxor : (07 October 2021 - 03:36 AM)

ohh i see thanks :th_no1:

@  GM Yurika : (07 October 2021 - 03:19 AM)

no. The server host is under maintenance. Hmm lets just wait it.


Photo
Changelog

[Changelog] 11/19/2021 Maintenance changes



  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1
GM Yurika

GM Yurika

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 1,809 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

                       
[EVENT]
  • Starts of Endless Tower Event - Additional Daily Rewards [11/19/21 - 11/25/21].
  • Starts of Special Lucky Pick double reward Event [11/19/21 - 11/25/21].
 
[NEW]
  • New Costume IT Shop (Vend Zone NDC) - Added 28 new official costumes for costume IT.
 
[UPDATES]
  • World Boss (Asterius) - Disabled all healing skill to Asterius.
  • Igneel Advent - Disabled Biolo & Meister summon HP base damage to all boss monster.
  • Rental Service - Added MADO Suit for Meister.
  • @allskill command is back.
 
[SKILL UPDATES]
  • Dragon Knight: Servant Weapon Demolition - Increased interrupting player's continuous attack chance from 20% to 40%.
  • Dragon Knight: Dragonic Aura - Added new effect: Removes some physical damage reflect effects by 20% chance.
  • Dragon Knight: Servant Weapon-Sign - Increased mark duration.
  • Meister: Axe Stomp - Added effect: This skill inflicts additional damage against Player.
  • Ranger: Wind Sign - Added new effect: Removes some physical damage reflect effects by 10% chance.
  • Inquisitor: Second Flame, Second Faith & Second Judgement - Added new effect: Additional damage base on the caster's 5% HP.
  • Inquisitor: First Faith Power - Added effect: Has a 20% chance to recover AP when inflicting physical damage.
  • Elemental Master: Spell Enchanting - Added new effect: 60% chance to double cast & 40% chance to triple cast the Diamond Storm, Lightning Land, Venom Swamp, Conflagration & Terra Drive skill.
  • Fixed an issue where ABR's/Bionic's attacks caused the summoner to autocast skills.

 







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Changelog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users